Lay Witness Newsletter
Our Lay Witness newsletter is a quarterly publication intended to assist in the formation of the laity; to examine, in the light of the official teachings of the Church, important issues of concern to Catholics; to help direct and coordinate the efforts of members in carrying on their work.
Copies of Lay Witness and past articles may be requested by contacting us.
Access our most current Lay Witness newsletter below.
Vol. 40 (2022)
- Issue 1 – President’s Annual Report to Members
- Issue 2 – ‘Wokeness’ and ‘pseudo-religions’: Catholic colleges look for ways to challenge growing cancel culture
Vol. 39 (2021)
- Issue 1 – A Status Report from the President
- Issue 2 – Consecration to St. Joseph
- Issue 3 – A Matter of Reception: Abortion, Holy Communion, and Catholic Politicians
- In Memoriam: Charles Wilson
- Issue 4 – Mandate of Conscience: Balancing Obligations to the Common Good
- In Memoriam: Madeleine Stebbins
- Issue 5 – “I Will Reign Through My Heart, Despite Satan”
Vol. 38 (2020)
- Issue 1 – Unity in the Faith
- Issue 2 – Pastoral Remedies in Time of Crisis
- Issue 3 – Sirach 28:6 Do You Remember?
- Issue 4 – Popular Piety: Sanctioned Superstition or Spiritual Enrichment?
- Issue 5 – Lectio Divina in our Catholic Life Today
- Issue 6 – Lighting a Path Through Darkness
Vol. 37 (2019)
- Issue 1 – Lighthouse of Faith
- Membership Drive Reply Card
- Issue 2 – Evangelization and the Laity
- Issue 3 – Apostolic Succession and the Apostolic Activity of the Laity
- Issue 4 – Living a Sacramental Life: The Visible Bond of Common Worship and the Sacraments
- Issue 5 – We Are What We Believe: The Profession of One Faith
- Issue 6 – The Church is One: Of the Trinity and the Love that Binds Them
Vol. 36 (2018)